A warm welcome to the International Organization for Academic Research Publishing (IOARP), one of the UK’s premier publishers. IOARP Membership is aimed at ensuring that the researchers deciding on being involved in a long-term partnership with IOARP are duly rewarded for their trust in our products and services. IOARP Membership guarantees that our members never miss out on great deals and exclusive discounts.
IOARP currently offers three types of memberships each with various exciting benefits and rewards. To find out more about the benefits please or write to us on email@example.com.
- IOARP Student Membership
- IOARP Professional Membership
- IOARP Executive Membership
Through IOARP Membership our members will to enjoy a wide range of incentive* some of which are as follows;
- Discounts on author registration fee in IOARP conferences
- Rebates on conference participation fee in IOARP conferences
- Rebates on conference accommodation packages
- Discounts on Article Processing Fee in IOARP Journals
- Complementary access to conference proceedings through IOARP Digital Library
- Access to our journals and books in through IOARP Digital Library
- Complementary gift hampers, souvenirs and vouchers
- Access to IOARP Newsletter
- Access to IOARP Research Blogs
- Complementary IOARP email accounts
- Interested in IOARP Membership or want to find out about a wide range of membership benefits, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To join research discussions on wide range of subjects, please access our Research Blog at www.ioarp.org/research-blog
- To access published papers, articles and books, please access Global Digital Library at www.globaldigitallibrary.com
- Details of IOARP Conferences offered in your field of interest can be accessed at www.ioarp.org/conferences
- To access the list of our Journals, please browse www.ioarp.org/our-journals
* Subject to conditions. To find out more about the IOARP Incentive Policy, please write to us on email@example.com
Global DIGITAL LIBRARY
Global Digital Library provides an opportunity to access high quality content published in our conferences, journals and books.